Friday, November 23, 2012

Research Update

The research so far has been going pretty well! I have found numerous sites on more statistics, and have been looking up articles on why people join gangs. All of the sites I have been on so far have been extremely helpful and intend to use most of them for my research project. Most of the articles are pretty repetitive on why people join gangs, although some do bring up something different from the articles. Most likely, I will probably take those different things from the various articles and make a list.

I have looked on YouTube and have found some videos for the reason why kids join gangs. Not a lot of them have jumped out at me, so I'm going to keep searching. Once I find the one I want to use, my research project will be in pretty good shape. I'm extremely excited to get my project started.

No comments:

Post a Comment